Download the ISO Certified PDF (411K) for more info.
The Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties’ Built Green program is designed to help consumers find homes and communities that are affordable and environmentally friendly. The program focuses on reducing energy use, protecting local habitat, controlling the use of resources and improving indoor air quality. Learn more about the program at www.builtgreen.net.
The MBA Trades Remodeling Excellence (T-REX) Award recognizes building-industry trades and suppliers for their significant contributions to the success of Remodelers Excellence (REX) Award winning projects. Canyon Creek is proud to have been nominated by two different customers for remodels that featured CC cabinets.
Seattle Business magazine has recognized Canyon Creek’s efforts in manufacturing and environmental stewardship with the following awards:
- 2016 Building Trades Business of the Year
- 2015 Community Impact Award for Sustainability in Business Operations
- 2013 Silver Award in the Manufacturer of the Year category
The magazine’s Green 50 list recognized pronounced leadership in areas of sustainability, green practices, commitment to our environment and the future of our natural resources. Canyon Creek was recognized twice for outstanding achievements in the category of manufacturing.
The Association of Washington Business (AWB) was formed in 1904, and serves as both the state¹s chamber of commerce and the manufacturing and technology association. Canyon Creek received AWB’s 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Award, recognizing our overall manufacturing excellence and our contribution to the state’s economy in areas of operational excellence, innovation and commitment to green manufacturing.
Over the years Canyon Creek has received a number of other awards from the AWB:
- Leading Environmental Practices, recognizing companies for their initiative, innovation and outstanding achievements in environmental compliance, protection and conservation
- Community Service Award for ongoing efforts in helping youth organizations
- The AWB Green Manufacturing Award honored Canyon Creek as an “innovator in green manufacturing” for ongoing improvements to our solvent recovery and recycling system as well as our compliance with Phase 1 of the California Air Resources Board¹s strict standards for formaldehyde emissions.
- Better Workplace Award in the category of Safety (two-time recipient)
- Manufacturer of the Year (Honorable Mention)
- Continuous Improvement in Resource Conservation (in conjunction with the NW Environmental Business Council)
- Certificate of Merit for ongoing Community Service initiatives
- WA State Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment Large Employer of the Year
- Recognized by Snohomish County PUD for Energy Efficiency Improvement and Reduction of Greenhouse Gases
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Training) certificate presented by the Snohomish County Department of Emergency Management and the City of Monroe